Become a member of CEEDs Stakeholder Advisory Group
Do you have a professional interest in understanding large and complex datasets? Do you think you could offer advice and support to the CEEDs project consortium and would you like to get involved?
Apply to become a member of our Stakeholder Advisory Group (SAG).
Please read the following information and click the link at the bottom of the page to submit your application.
Throughout the lifespan of the CEEDs project we are seeking support from Stakeholders. Approved members of the Stakeholder Advisory Group will complement the expertise of the consortium participants. They will enable the project to better address user needs and will help to identify exploitation and use opportunities related to the project’s outputs.
Inclusion criteria for SAG members
SAG members must meet the following specifications:
- Have a professional interest in at least one of the following application areas: Archaeology; History; Astronomy/Astrophysics; Neuroscience; Commercial Retail (including Built Environments, such as Retail Spaces and Layouts);
- Can provide direct or indirect access to very large and complex datasets;
- Reside in an EU member country (in order to ensure a wide applicability of the project results).
Responsibilities of SAG members
There are a number of responsibilities requested of SAG members:
- SAG members are invited to participate in pre-review meetings (at least once a year) and members will be asked to issue a short report with their comments on the meeting. Comments will be reviewed by the Project Coordination Committee (PCC);
- SAG members may be called for specific advice and may attend Project Management Board meetings upon request (and PCC meetings as required);
- SAG members will contribute to the user requirements capture and specification and where possible will provide technical elaboration of use cases, scenarios and possible applications where users will encounter large volumes of data;
- SAG members will support contact and recruitment of potential end users who will be asked to participate in “creative lab sessions” to generate high level scenarios (ideas and suggestions on alternative futures, driving forces in the main fields covered by CEEDS);
- SAG members will contribute to the CEEDs consortium’s understanding of the environment in which CEEDs is to operate including, current standards, goals to be accomplished with the data sets, and characteristics of the data sets;
- Each SAG member will sign a Non-disclosure agreement, providing for confidentiality and effective cooperation and allowing them to deliberate freely.
NOTE: there is a small budget for reimbursing any travel/participation expenses.
When to apply to become a SAG member
The PCC meet quarterly and will consider new applications for SAG members at each meeting. To make sure that you are considered at the next PCC meeting, please register your interest.
Applications will be reviewed on a monthly basis. We will email you with further details..
If you have any queries, please contact Dr. Jane Lessiter at J.Lessiter@gold.ac.uk.